We’re looking to hire a friendly and helpful young person (14-17 years) to join the team working in our busy community shop on Saturdays and Sundays.
The successful applicant would work a minimum of four hours every other weekend, assisting the managers to sell, re-stock and promote merchandise and to provide customer service to a high standard to increase sales. The assistant will earn £4.20 per hour.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and visually pleasing store
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
- Follow all stores policies and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Ideally previous experience in retail
- Basic IT skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Students undertaking their Duke of Edinburgh Award will remain as volunteers in an unpaid capacity.
For more information and to collect an application pack please call into the shop.
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th November 2018