Products and Suppliers
Hawkesbury Stores stocks everyday essentials alongside high-quality, local and fresh produce. We strive to suit all budgets by offering both branded and economy ranges.
Artisan breads from Hobbs House Bakery
- Our delicious fresh bread is provided by Hobbs House Bakery (home of TV’s Fabulous BakerBoys) based just a few miles away.
- Local lady Dinah Meredith supplies us weekly with her tempting cakes, biscuits and traybakes. One piece of the chocolate tiffin is never enough!
- Our milk arrives daily from the family-run Cotteswold Dairy, who source predominantly from farms in Gloucestershire.
- You don’t get much more local than fantastic sausages from the outdoor-reared pigs at France Lane Farm, less than a mile down the road! .
- Twice a week fresh pies and savouries are delivered from Artingstalls family butchers, based in Chipping Sodbury. We stock individual and large chicken, beef and lamb pies, as well as freshly made pasties, quiches, sausages rolls and scotch eggs.
- Our fresh free-range eggs are laid by hens in nearby village Sherston, and we stock medium and large sizes.
- Our freezers contain a fabulous range of ice cream flavours from Marshfield Farm, only 10 miles away.
- Local producers Wickwar Brewery, Box Steam Brewery, Castle Combe Brewery, Flying Monk Brewery, Bath Ales and Butcombe Brewing Co. supply superb ranges of bottled real ales all from within 30 miles of Hawkesbury, and we have delicious bottled ciders from Orchard Pig near Glastonbury.
Bottled beers from Box Steam Brewery
- Charfield Honey comes from bees that forage a few miles away, between Charfield and Wotton-under-Edge. We stock runny and soft set honeys.
- Complement our fantastic choice of cheese with one of our range of locally-produced pickles, condiments and chutneys from Tracklements (Malmesbury) and Auntie Caroline (Cirencester).
- You’ll find wonderful home-produced preserves and apple juice from Severn View Farm, less than two miles from the Stores.
- As well as daily deliveries of fruit and veg from Bath, we’re very lucky that local growers often donate delicious seasonal produce fresh from the allotment – from cucumbers and herbs, to rhubarb and lettuce, and even bunches of fresh flowers.
Other Stores’ Specialities
We have a great range of cheeses
- We stock an eclectic range of cheeses, with exciting new flavours arriving weekly from
Leopard Dairy Products. So whether you simply want some cheddar for your sandwiches or something more unusual for a cheeseboard, you’ll find it at Hawkesbury Stores.
- At the weekend you’ll find freshly baked croissants and pain au chocolat for your leisurely breakfast. But make sure you come in early – or book ahead – as they sell out fast.
- We provide an ecover refill service for laundry liquid, fabric conditioner and washing up liquid – just bring a measurable container and fill it up to cut down on packaging waste. Our ecover prices are cheaper than leading supermarkets!
We have a growing range of gluten free products, including pasta, soups, sauce mixes, snacks, cakes and biscuits. We will happily order gluten free bread for you from Hobbs House Bakery.